Here are a few things I know this week, still dentally-themed (it's been the node and focus on my world again as I've battled gum infection and post-extraction problems).
- I know that it's a sign of how things have changed since the olden days when I was a girl, AND how awesome my dentist is, when my kids actually look forward to going for their check-up.
- I know that oil of cloves tastes absolutely disgusting, but that it works as almost nothing else does to relieve the agony of a dry socket inflammation.
- I know that, with my eldest daughter's permanent teeth growing very crooked and with a decided overbite, orthodontia may be in our future.
- After looking at some brochures the dentist gave me from orthodontists he refers patients to, I know that we may have to (reluctantly) rethink our stance on private health insurance if this occurs, and / or remortgage the house. (And I'm not joking even a little bit).
- I know that bad teeth, as my own mum pointed out in an email recently, are nothing but trouble your whole life long - a pain to get, a pain to keep, and a pain to lose ;-)
For more things that people know, check out the link over at Yay for Home!
How To Salvage A Dropped Cake
4 hours ago